Sunday, March 26, 2017
Goals For the Rest of the School Year
1. Remember why I became a teacher. Every day.
2. Listen more than I talk.
3. Conference with kids weekly. Let them know what I see and why it matters.
4. Keep reminding kids that It's about the journey, not the destination.
5. Make more time for my kids at home.
6. Take time every day to just live in the moment.
7. Work hard. If you keep teaching the same ways and students keep making the same mistakes, who is the one not learning?
8. Take less work home.
9. Listen to my co-workers.
10. Stock up on prescription-strength allergy medicine.