Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sick Kid

I stayed home from school today with the boy. He'd been running a fever all weekend, and my wife had already taken the lion's share of days off this year when it came to watching over a sick child. It also didn't hurt that it happened to be a Monday, so I didn't have to twist my arm that badly to stay home. I went up to school Sunday night to prepare everything so that life could continue on without me. I always get nervous whenever I have a sub taking care of my classes and students. I know things will go okay, but still, you want everything to be perfect.

Alex woke up this morning still having a low fever. He decided he'd watch some Disney movies while I worked on the computer. Astrid did her best to try to make him feel better.




It seemed to work. He actually decided to eat something for the first time in a day in a half. We turned a corner after lunch. It seemed that once he got some food down he really started feeling better!


No comments:

Post a Comment