Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Break


   It's exciting to hear about other students and teachers spring break plans. I know that Miss Collins is going skiing in Colorado, Mrs. Smith is going to DisneyWorld, and a student of mine is headed to New York City. I am heading to my couch, and couldn't be happier about it. Over the week I plan on spending time with my kids, coaching soccer, and working around the house. I have to get my riding mower up and running as it's been broken since the fall, and the grass is shooting up left and right. Then theres that pesky fire pit I still need to finish...

   My father called and wants me to go camping with him in Oklahoma. He just bought a new camper and has no idea how it works. Before he takes my mother camping for a whole week, he wants me to help him learn minor details like: hooking it up to his vehicle, backing it into a campsite, and connecting water and electricity to it. Sounds like it should be a very interesting camping excursion. I hope spring break treats you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment