Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Slacker

     I have got to do a better job of making these slice of life blog posts. I have fallen behind, but I will get caught up! My apologies to everyone for this. I think in our minds, we get so busy with things that we forget to stop and just evaluate how things are going in our lives, which is definitely the point of this blog. I have never been much for writing, or thought of myself as a writer, but I am actually enjoying it. Now all I need to do is put fingers to keyboard.

   So far this month of March is flying by. We have one week left of school until spring break, and I think everyone is looking forward to it. It's the reason I don't like countdowns. Many teachers and students actively count down the weeks or days until a major event like spring break. To me, I think it just makes the wait seem longer. I often wonder if the powers that be schedule our breaks at the exact point when they think, "Okay, if we don't give these guys a break, they're going to lose their minds." It feels that way sometimes, but I also think that we play it up in our heads because we know it's coming. This is another reason I don't do countdowns. I just prefer to put keep chugging along at breakneck speed and be spit out at the end of the ride. School really is like a big amusement park sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment